Sunday, November 12, 2006

My new blog


Ok so its my second entry but it should have been my first. I just started this blog so I could join the blog ring on the Diaper Sewing Divas board. Although I've been wanting to start one for awhile anyway. I have the whole myspace thing but I don't really like myspace, plus Jason seems convinced that its just a whole bunch of perverts trying to prey on underage women. This will be nice so I can post about whatever that nobody really cares about but posting it makes me happy and makes me feel like I'm telling someone.

I love that pic that I took. I tried and tried to get a photo like I imagined but its just so difficult with two little boys. Its not exactly what I wanted, but it'll do. I like having this blog, I can post my random thoughts to nobody!

No comments: