Monday, January 7, 2008

Flying along.....

On December 31, 2007 I re-joined the flylady site. (www. flylady.net) My house is a complete disaster. I'm extremely lazy or something.. basically I'd rather be doing anything but housework. I am easily distracted by anything and everything, and then when I finally realize that I can't see the floors anymore and it is time to do something about it I don't have a clue where to start. It doesn't help that the three musketeers are toddling behind me messing up as I clean up.

Sooo back to flylady. I have started from scratch. I was successful at the flylady thing back in Japan for awhile but I don't think I ever started from the bottom, you know (er, well, maybe you don't if you've never gone to the flylady site) she has you start with "babysteps" and the first 31 days are outlined for you. You just do what she says on each day, take it one baby step at a time. So thats what I'm doing. Babysteps. And I feel like I'm actually going to do it, I can actually stick with this. I sure hope so, I need it.

That brings me to my next point. I just started school again. I'm taking 3 online classes. WHAT AM I THINKING?!?! I have no time in my day as it is! Now I'm going to have to figure out how to get schoolwork done? Well this may be the push that I need to quit wasting all my (free) time on the internet and do something productive.

1 comment:

MarysCwby said...

You go you little flybaby you!

And I need to come visit again. I miss yall already. :( Plus, I forgot to call you and talk to you about the birthday party.

Come comment on MY blog sometimes, you're an online surfer anyways, ya'd THINK you could visit mine. !!!

Love yall, miss yall!