Sunday, February 10, 2008

I must have missed that day in Parenting 101...

Conversation with Nathan, just turned 3 years old:

[Nathan, playing in bathroom sink using way too much soap]

Me: Nathan, turn the water off and come on out of the bathroom.

[Nathan completely ignoring me]

Me: Come on Nathan, NOW!

[Still ignoring me]

Me: Ok Nathan, one, two...

Nathan: Why are you counting?

Me: Because you aren't listening!

Nathan: What is listening?

GAH! Honestly, I don't even know why I was counting. I guess I learned it from my parents! All I do at the end of three is pick him up and move him. I guess thats why I was counting. Counting the seconds until I go CRAZY! What is listening? Wow, I guess I need to teach him listening before I can count for it huh.

1 comment:

MarysCwby said...

Hahahahahaaaa!!! Gosh your posts make me laugh! And the post with the Lego character is funny, and cool! I didn't know they had lego laptops!