Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ugh. Eww. Barf. Ick. I'm sick!

Starting Sunday I was feeling queasy, by Sunday early evening I was puking my guts up. That went on til about midnight, then yesterday I just had a general case of green-ness but everything stayed in. Today, I got it coming out the other end, if you know what I mean. I need to catch a break! My house is in disarray, the kids have been watching WAY too much TV and I'm letting my flying slide! ACK!

On the plus side, Jason really came through for me. He took good care of the kids on Sunday night and went to get me some saltines and ginger ale and then came home early from work yesterday and did EVERYTHING he even made the kids a healthy dinner complete with VEGETABLES! I was so proud. So in spite of whatever negative things I may say about him, he does have some redeeming qualities. <3

Here's hoping the rest of the week I'm on the mend (and that nobody ELSE gets sick! EEK!)

1 comment:

MarysCwby said...

Awwwww, you've got a good husband, Sarah! And I'm sure he's just returning the favor to you, because you do aLOT with those boys. You deserve to take a break.

Sorry about the sickness though, and don't worry about your 'flying' and the kids watching t.v. and the house -- YOU'RE SICK! There should be no guilt in your mind, because you are (or were) sick. Once you're better you can clean, xD