Monday, March 12, 2007

Creating our Garden



It is so fun having the whole family involved in this process. A few weeks ago Hunter and I started our seeds and I put grow lights up on the kitchen counter (hey, we have a lack of space here in our little house) Then Jason got us a FREE tiller and he's been patting himself on the back over it all weekend!!! So this weekend we tilled up a garden spot, added peat moss and compost/manure and tilled that in. Now I have to get my butt out there and work on making the raised beds. The boys are REALLY enjoying helping, its like a huge sandbox to them. My only concern is that they won't understand that they can't dig in it anymore...

1 comment:

MarysCwby said...

I just have to face it- you're an awesome photographer and I have YET to live up to the standard you've set. *sigh* Or maybe my camera totally sucks and I need to buy a new one. :)